Thursday, January 21, 2010

Priceless Trailer a Huffington Post Fave?

In the Huffington Post, Denise Brodey has a piece on book trailers. She praises one of the Priceless videos, which is also is rated #1 by reader votes (for the moment, anyway).

Macmillan did something right when they made the video trailer for ebay guru William Poundstone's Priceless. He has this professorial smart cookie approach that makes him watchable and leaves you wanting more.

Just for the record, I've never thought of myself an "eBay guru." While I'd like to believe Brodey's kind words, I'm pretty sure that the high rating of the video on the Huffington site comes down to three simple words: Star Wars underwear.

1 comment:

  1. I just heard you on NPR, and I can assure you I didn't hear a word about underwear--and yet here I am, curious about your book and excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete